Alderwood International Night 2017
Talent Show • Fashion Show • Foods from Around the World
Friday, March 24th, 2017 – 5:00-7:00 pm
- January 26th at 8:30 AM: Parent meeting in PTA room for anyone planning on participating in talent/fashion show or if you would like to volunteer.
- January 26th: Sign-up forms will go home with your child.
- February 7th: Sign-up forms are due back to your child’s teacher by or before this date.
- February 28th at 2:45 PM: Mandatory talent show try-outs in the MPR. If you do not come to try-outs you will not perform in the show. All members of your act must be present! FINAL ACTS WILL BE BOOKED AT THE TIME OF TRY-OUTS SO PLEASE WORK TOGETHER – NO MORE THAN 3 ACTS PER COUNTRY AND PREFERABLY DIFFERENT ACTS (DANCE, MUSIC, SINGING, ETC.,) IN ORDER TO REPRESENT DIVERSITY WITHIN THE CULTURE. PLEASE WORK TOGETHER BEFORE TRY-OUTS SO EVERY CHILD CAN PERFORM! WE WANT AS MANY COUNTRIES REPRESENTED AS POSSIBLE! Time limit per act is 2 minutes.
- March 21st 2:00 PM: Dress rehearsal for fashion and talent show after last bell. Weather-permitting meet in back of school by basketball courts. Inclement weather please meet in MPR. PERFORMERS MUST BE PRESENT TO PARTICIPATE IN TALENT SHOW. No Exceptions.
If you have any questions, please contact Alafia Myton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executive Board Slate for 2016-2017
On behalf of the Nominating Committee, please see attached report for list of candidates. Report From Nominating Committee
Office Depot – If you shop at Office Depot, don’t forget at checkout to enter Alderwood Elementary School number 70009040. Office Depot will give Alderwood Elementary 5% back from your purchase.
Target – If you shop at Target and have a Target Debit/Credit Card, don’t forget to participate in the ‘Take Charge of Education’ program (https://www-secure.target.com/redcard/tcoe/home). Target will give Alderwood Elementary 1% back from your purchase.