Please support the Alderwood PTA by making a donation during our Pledge Drive!
Did you know that despite being recognized as a high performing district, IUSD is among the least-
funded districts in the country?
For this reason, the Alderwood PTA holds three main fundraisers each
year: Fall Pledge, Jog-a- thon and Silent Auction. Your donations throughout the year fund the programs
that enrich your student’s educational experience at Alderwood and foster a well-rounded academic
What does PTA do with the funds raised? Every year, PTA pays for and supports:
- Two (2) field trip experiences per class
- Meet-the- Masters primary grade art program
- Enhanced technology (i.e., Chromebook carts, iPads)
- School-wide family events such as Family Fun Night, International Night and the Spring Carnival
- Clubs such as Math club, Astounding Inventions, the Reflections Art competition, etc.
- Twice-yearly Scholastic Book Fairs
- Additional PE Specialist
- Teacher training & Classroom supplies
- Library and Science materials
- Owl Star (PBIS) program
- Social Studies enrichment programs
- Holiday Boutique
- And SO MUCH MORE!
In addition to making a donation, please consider supporting PTA by becoming a member*! As a PTA
member, you have a voice and a vote to directly influence how funds are used.
*Being a member does NOT obligate you to volunteer or attend any PTA sponsored event.
To donate please visit http://portal.alderwoodpta.com